Monday 30 April 2012

WHAT CAN... WE LEARN FROM... CUSTOMER... (S)CARE CENTRES...???

Dear friends,

Due to extreme heat in almost all parts of India, (except yester day..There was a drizzle in Delhi and NCR) Now a days... Daily OPD strength has drastically come down at our Hospital. So today, I just wanted to discuss with all of you, regarding one of the bitter experiences of my patient and some really bad experiences of mine. But what is the relevance of this topic to us as medical professionals???? Yes...to some extent...Because of these bad experiences I learned a lot and turned someone’s mistakes in to my stride...I can tell you one best example, when I was In Vijayawada one of my favourite lecturers had been suspended for two months (The exact reason for that, I forgot) as a student I was very disappointed because he was a very good teacher. But after 2 months, when I met him at his home....he was smiling as usual...and showed some newly printed books of him .(Although he never wrote any book prior to his suspension)......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3292

No comments:

Post a Comment