Monday 30 April 2012

IMPOTENCY

Dear Doctors
I am attaching my correspondence with a patient and seek your advice.
hello doctor 

I am from outside india . i suffer of sexual impotence since i was teenager . i never 
experienced strenghth in my sexual ability at all till now . i am not shy guy with girls .
and i never was . but erectile is not strong . not straight . and i reach orgasm and ejaculate
semen in seconds . i could not marry because of that because girls don't get any benefition 
of relationship and then they leave me fast . the only way to have sex since i was 24 till now and i am 43 is with maids . of course they accept that with extra money . because without that no girl accept to have sex with me . but i am sick and tired of that . i want final solution and treatment for my problem . i want have ordinary sexual experience with my girl same like others . so i need your opinion in that regard . and i want your advice in what is the best doctor and best hospital in india to treat cases like mine . thank you .......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3291

No comments:

Post a Comment