Friday 27 April 2012

KARZ

Dear friends,

I wanted to post one case study today but my mobile software had some problem and now it's at a care centre..the required photos were there in the Mobile.....So I thought of sharing one kavita of mine instead... 

One of my close friend's mother was admitted in a Hospital and she was suffering from paralysis and almost confined to bed.He took leave for 7 days and he was with her day and night for 7 days.After 7 days she has been dis-charged from the Hospital.
After one week when I went to his Home...The dedication I saw in him when he was in Hospital was missing some how.I asked him " Is there any problem ?"

He said " Nothing serious...but let me ask you one thing.... how long will it take to recover fully?"......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3238

No comments:

Post a Comment