Thursday 26 April 2012

PURANA JAKHMA AUR PURANI DAWA

A STORY OF NONHEALING ULCER CASE:
Dear Friends,
This is the story of january 1997, immediate after completion of my M.D. (shalyatantra) from Govt. Ayurved college, Nanded, Maharastra. I have joined as Head, dept of shalyatantra at Gomantak Ayurved College, Shiroda- Goa.
When I was in the O.P.D, In first month only after joining the college, around 11 o clock in the morning. While examining a patient, suddenly I noticed there is one more patient for me out side the O.P.D. without seeing him or without informing me by receptionist.
After completing my present patient receptionist came to me & my guess was correct. She said - Doctor there is a patient for you please see immediate........


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3214

No comments:

Post a Comment