Friday 27 April 2012

ATHA TOH BISHAK DHANAARJANA VYADHI ADHYAAY ITI VYAKHYAASYAAMAHA

Dear friends,
God is a great leveler, sometimes I feel that he created some diseases just to give training to the budding physicians and surgeons. I can give you so many examples, but today’s topic is just for my juniors who are just completed their under graduation and want to practice Shalya chikitsa.
Six months back one patient came to me and said “Doctor, I frequently suffer from haemorrhoids and it causes severe pain and swelling for 2 to 3 days”
I said “What happens later?”
He said “The pain usually subsides”
I said “Then what is your problem right now?”
He said “I am OK, Right now. But Just I wanted to know that I have been operated several times for the same problem (almost 5 to 6 times in 2 years)by a neighborhood doctor (chandsi dawakhana)”
He also said “I went to consult one nearby BAMS Doctor, He didn't examine me at all but explained that, it's a surgical problem” 
I said “If it is external haemorrhoid you shouldn't have been operated for so many times”......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3250

No comments:

Post a Comment