Tuesday 8 May 2012

EXCELLENCE AWARD TO AN AYURVEDA PHYSICIAN

Myself Dr Riddhima Arora is posting here a case written by Dr Lavnaya Ji in her own words - 

Dear friends
Its pleasure to share one of the most memorable moment in my life i.e … 15th August 2011 …. when I received an appreciation certificate from the District collector which was issued & signed by the Commissioner ,Dept of Ayush , Ministry of Health & Family welfare, AP .
Here I want to share few experiences with all of you . After completion of my MD ., I was in teaching field for almost 8 years … afterwards I joined in state services as Medical Officer in Feb 2009 in my native as well as birth place … i.e. Srisailam , Andhra Pradesh . You all know very well how the setup of any Govt Ay dispensary. After joining as MO … I was depressed a lot . … but still I want to be there to serve to my place . Govt has provided another option also i. e. .. if I want I can shift to teaching college , but I rejected due to some personal reasons also.....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3442

No comments:

Post a Comment