Monday 7 May 2012

THE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIO- AC.COM

Dear all,
I wish to have view of the eminent members and that of the administrators of this AC.com regarding the annual subscription charged and the services enjoyed by us.I wish to discuss it as my subscription is due and before i pay the same I wish to discuss few points.
The web site is a good interface between the doctors & doctors and the patients. No doubt about it. But who are running the show? It is the contributions of our regular doctors like manish ji, munish ji, Sachin ji,Dr diwaker, dr Gandhi sachin ji dr Bhat, dr Paresh ji, dr Madhviji, dr Kranti ji , dr Surender ji,dr Jeetha, dr Dehal ji, dr Bains and the list goes on....So should not there be a free subscription to doctors who have earned X no. of points?( as decided by AC.com). Secondly when we google AC.com, the first catch line is 'dedicated to FREE online ayurvedic consultation etc etc.'My objection is why free???? I have received few consultation request ( including one for weight loss- my speciality)but the patient is not serious enough to reply back and in few cases I have contacted them also and one of them called me for weight loss guidance, but their expectation is that we should do it for free!!!. OK then what about our professional fee?? This is in my opinion is not good for us as first we lose on money obviously but also the patient is also not serious enough and we lose the patient also.So even if we get good google ranking, the patients will be seeking a free consultation from us and that would not serve our purpose.I wish that the administration of AC.com shares with us that as to how exactly they are going to help us in return of our contributions. There is no doubt that like many of us I am also hooked to the site and wish to continue with the same. But if we are making AC.com to roll, we should get a better deal in return.Please excuse if I have offended anybody but I think I have made a genuine demand.......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3427

No comments:

Post a Comment