Tuesday 8 May 2012

EFECTIVE USE OF MAYUR PUCCHA BASM IN HIKKA ROG

Dear friends,
I want to share my experience regarding a patient of hiccups :
I had a patient of hiccups, a 45 yrs old male with c/o hiccups for more than a month.He had undergone all possible investigations like b.urea,s.creatinine,s.bilirubin,E.c.g,x ray chest, electrocardiography etc. and various treatments from the best of the hospitals before visiting me .As there was no other medicine known to me which had not been used for the treatment of his condition, i treated him with mayur piccha basm 125 mg tid with honey .his frequency of hiccups started decreasing form day 1 of treatment.within 3 days ,he was free from the disease .I was a bit skeptical as it could have been a coincidence but my belief in the treatment further strengthened when the same set of incidents occurred with the same patient 6 months later!......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3433

No comments:

Post a Comment