Friday 9 March 2012

SHIRASHOOLA

Female patient age 35 complaines of head ache from 5 yeras. She has been taking continuously Tablet Migrain form past 5 years. She actually complains of pain in the occipital area sometime and some times only half head ache and she feels like vomitting if she has too much head ache and she does not take Tablet Migrain. I asked her to get an eye heckup done and her eye sight is normal. I have given her Shrashooladri Vajra Rasa, Pathyaakshadhatryadi Kashaya, Sheeta Sudha & Manasa Mitra Vati. I have asked her to do a few yoga asana & taught her meditation with om chanting. Also asked her to avoid spicy food, curd. I have told her to stop the Tablet Migrain. She took the ayurvedic medicine for 2 days and the third day she called up crying that she has sever head ache and that she wants to take Tablet Migrain so I asked her to take Paracitamol 500 mg. May you please suggest me how could i help her.....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1995

No comments:

Post a Comment