Thursday 29 March 2012

AS A DOCTOR YOU CAN SCORE MORE…IF YOU CAN TREAT A BED SORE

Dear friends,
As per the request of Dr Deepak Bhanotji...I would like to discuss some points regarding bed sores...I am sure you are all well versed with theory…here I want to discuss about my practical experiences…this topic needs space..so I will give you some practical outlines…most them you know…and some of them …I tried myself…which you won’t find in our text books(exception…Dr manish Dr pravin and Dr pareshji)
Bed sores are nothing but pressure sores…so its management varies according to the condition of the wound… its blood supply…area…local infection..associated diseases…general condition of the patient etc..
For any type of wound first approximation is necessary for perfect wound closure....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2399

No comments:

Post a Comment