Thursday 29 March 2012

KYA JYOTISHI SAB KUCH JAANTA HAI?

Dear friends
Today is Sunday…No subject..Only real stories..Nerve chilling incidents..This is not at all a case study first…but this is the most intriguing topics (astrology) of all time…I used to fascinate about this subject because I have seen some jyotishi’s who were always bang on target…no science can sustain…in this world …without having anything good in it…before going to discussion I want to give you one example …I think you all should know and …think accordingly..
This incident happened in 1978 (I think in late seventies) in Madikonda, Warangal dist AP...My classmate Dr Madikonda Praveen Kumar (Brilliant student...He stood college first in UG and first in PG entrance exam at BHU in 1995…done PG in kaya chikitsa(under prof. R.H.Singh) now practicing panchakarma in hyd, actually I was the average student in my class and still maintaining the standards). We were batch mates for almost 9 years (UG+PG)...His father was retired as a prof (kaya chikitsa) from Warangal Ay College...His grandfather was a famous Baidya and at the same time master in astrology...People used to say, his predictions were of 99% accuracy most of the time.
One day one very rich businessman from Warangal came to him for indigestion. As usual the Baidji examined him and casually observed his right palm…He said “You will get relief after taking my medicines for indigestion but never travel outside Warangal up to 1 week…after one week you can go” .....

http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2379

No comments:

Post a Comment