Thursday 29 March 2012

MESSAGE

my father on the last day of my life called me up and gave me a peice of paper on which a poem was written and said this is for you. at that time i never knew we are to part so soon. i can't say if this poem is a philosophy or message for me or his blessings but today i know it is very precious for me. 
Man’s dream and God’s whisper
Sands of life are almost run,
The sun is about to set,
Assignments of the day are done,
But oh!
The purpose of life is unknown yet.
Awake arise be up and doing
Life is continous reality
Look to newer horizon and the well knit
eternity,
Arise awake, be up and doing,
Much awaits yet to be done
The best is yet to be, 
The sun is rising
Who says the sands of life are run.
Narendra k. Lakhanpaul

so it is time to arise awake be up and doing....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2398

No comments:

Post a Comment