Thursday 29 March 2012

JO "ULTA" PAIDA HOTE HAE UNKI LAAT KHAO

Respected Panel members, Greetings, yesterday while playing with my 19 months old daughter I lifted her then suddenly their was some sound from my kati region and I was forced to be in that half bend position for couple of minutes, then I thought might be muscle strain and went to clinic and asked one of my staff in evening to do massage and nadi swedan, got bit relief with it but by the time when I reached back to home it was worst and couldn’t sit, stand or do any movement. Some how I passed the night. Next day (today) morning my wife she did excellent local massage with mustard oil [sarso tel] and then she did swedan with towel dipped in hot water and got sudden relief with more then 50%, at that time she told me that “jo ulta paida hote hae unki laat se dabwane se aaram aaega”, its general belief in people that having pressure massage with those who are born with legs first position relives sprains. .....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2386

No comments:

Post a Comment