Saturday 24 March 2012

NEVER TRUST A FAT DIETITIAN

Dear friends..As usual I want to share one real incident…was was happened one of my friend’s wife (lata..Name changed)…who gained a lot of weight after delivery (or due to …family history)
One day..She came to me said…”doctor! How can I lose weight?
I said “it’s not so easy maam !you have to regulate everything from your diet pattern and you need some changes in your routine work…and you have to do some exercises and yoga sort of ….
She was restless after hearing my long speech and said” is there any short cut for this like taking medicines or doing some exercise with slimming belt like that…”?
I said “taking medicines for weight loss is the last resort… you have to work hard first…”
She thought… this guy is good for nothing and went away……
After 1 month I came to know from my friend… that his wife (lata) has joined some slimming centre at safdarjung enclave area (south Delhi) after paying 15,000 initially…and she was very happy…

http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2226 

No comments:

Post a Comment