Wednesday 15 February 2012

WATCH(SAVE) YOUR (OUR) CHILDREN

Dear friends,
I wanted to share this very sensitive issue with all of you,I thought so many times before posting this topic.in my early days in delhi(1999) I used to live in a rented accommodation where the landlord (lady) had a son named anmol(name changed)(6yrs).he is very cute boy, I used to paly with him whenever I get time.the lady was a working woman and sometimes she used to come late and the boy used to come early.he used to stay with me.one day he came to me weeping uncontrollably,I asked “anmol why are you weeping” he said nothing and went to his room.he didn’t have his food that day.the next day too he came with tears in his little eyes.i told his mother that something was wrong with anmol .she nodded her head and said “im also observing the same” .The next morning he said “I don’t want to go school”.his mother slapped him then he cried even bigger siad ‘I will not go to school’ .....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1825

No comments:

Post a Comment