Saturday 24 March 2012

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Please check this out
Dear friends 
yester day as usual I was checking this portal I found that Dr. GURURAJA TANTRY has posted a case (reg banana and milk) at the same time… he replied to one question asked by Dr kavitha (regarding ahar dravya)…in that he said to her “please go through the web site called sousruti.com”
I’m very much thankful to him for guiding us to see the beautiful web site…
In that web site there is one case study posted by dr sreejith (I think he is also our portal member from kerala) which is a power point presentation…( on the web site front page( left upper corner) you will find seminars section… if you click it…. you will find the case study by Dr Shreejith)
Which he has discussed a case and given one beautiful photo…please see the photo and diagnose it…
In my view it is a clear cut case of (the condition is known as MADURA MYCOSIS and the foot is commonly known madura foot) Madura foot….caused by actino mycetis..It was first reported from Madurai…. hence the name was given …I was fortunate to witness many cases when I was in Eluru Hospital (AP) in 1995…it’s a spot diagnosis case...I don’t know how they missed it….


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2213 

No comments:

Post a Comment