Friday 9 March 2012

MYTH BUSTING STORY ABOUT OUR MEMORY

Dear friends,
As usual I just want to interact with you all with my usual array of questions….regarding our treatment approach and justification of our treatment…it’s just introspection…nothing else…
One iron lady (she was just like Margaret Thatcher, an IAS officer) came to my OPD with her son (age 18 yrs)…and introduced herself in her trade mark beurocratic way…I too obliged her by giving priority….as she also side tracked the patients queue…
She said “doctor I heard that ayurveda has very much potential in improving one’s memory…I just want a memory enhancing medicine for my son as he has to crack an entrance exam(PMT) in next two months…”
I said “madam! There is no memory enhancing medicine available (remember in any system) in ayurveda…as such…”.....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1986

No comments:

Post a Comment