Thursday 22 March 2012

DR DOLITTLE

DR DOLITTLE
Dear friends 
I want to share an interesting treatment modality is being practiced by some doctors of our community which you will never get in any standard books…I don’t know how they invent all these innovative techniques to attract people and to give treatment in a different way ….which we usually don’t encourage..
One fine day one lady patient came to me and asked “doctor! do you have any medication for acidity because I do get pain in my stomach and fullness of stomach…which usually aggravates after eating Chinese food or any food which is heavy ….
I gave her lasunaadi vati and avipattikar choorn… and advised to avoid heavy and spicy food…she came after one week and said “pain toh kam hua magar fullness abhi bhi hai” and I advised her to continue the same medicines for one more week….
She went away…. After 3 months she came back and said “sir, I have continued medicines of yours for 3 months but I didn’t get complete relief.. so I went to one ayurvedic doctor (he is a BAMS doctor younger than me his name is…Dr Dolittle) near to my home…He examined me and said “aap ka nabhi hila hua hai (your stomach or umbilicus has displaced… I don’t know what does it mean) it cannot be cured with medicines...but I have a procedure which will make you alright in 3 days”  .......

http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2196 

No comments:

Post a Comment