Friday 2 March 2012

BURST IT WITH CARE

Dear friends,
I was very fond of performing emergency duties at causality when I was doing my house job (in a general hospital). Because every day you see a lot of different cases which require swift action and presence of mind. That makes me addicted to the causality at the same time once you treat the emergencies you will get lot of confidence to do other things in practice….that experience brings a different perspective of thinking…and one more thing you learn many things there from a sister, nursing attendant or even a sweeper for that matter (he said one dangerous trick to me and I performed on one patient luckily the patient got relief).
I just wanted to share one of my experiences with you all (I keep on posting this type of experiences because I want everybody should learn from my mistakes (this time I have done nothing wrong).knowledge sharing is just like empowering so many people with a single page of useful matter…....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1919

No comments:

Post a Comment