Saturday 24 March 2012

ADOPTED SON (NEGLECTED PART) OF AYURVEDA

Dear friends. I want to discuss about a subject or one important staana of ayurveda..We never give importance at all...
Case No.1. One day I was attending my OPD..When a lady patient came for ayurvedic medicines...she was in her mid forties..She wore a scarf covering her head..she was almost bald....when I was prescribing medicines...My senior Dr Anand Gudiwada (CMO NFSG) came to meet me casually..Saw the patient...when she went away.. He said “why are you giving medicines to her..She will die within 3 months..”i said how can you tell? He said “she might be suffering from some tumour in her head and gone for operation or radio therapy...I said” then what?” He said “you confirm this with her and try to pluck some of her remaining hair” When she came again I did the same...she didn’t feel any pain...
2. Case No.2 ......

http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2249 

No comments:

Post a Comment