Saturday 31 December 2011

NARI PARIKSHAN TODAY

my forfathers were vaidya and i belongs to 5th generation of family vaidya. my father gave me specific training of nari parikshan, when i was practicing with him. 

with my best efforts, i could not be able to read the throbbing of pulse, very honestly, but i poses before the patient that i am an expert of nari.

my patients came from the remote areas, saying that so and so vaidya reads nari very well and he can tell you, what you have eaten to day and upto seven days before intakes. some other says, that so & so vaidya tell your complaints without asking any question to you. one man was narrating that so and so vaidya examine patient by tying the cotton thread on patient's wrist and the throbbing of the pulse is read by the vaidya through the thread. .....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1096

No comments:

Post a Comment