Wednesday 28 December 2011

AYURVEDA AND HYPNOSIS

Dear doctors,
I am presenting before an innovative concept. I believe that a concept is conceived starting with a seed sown in a good mind. The part of Ayurveda which has remained much unseen is Stavavajay Chikitsa. If you observe you can find that every disease chikitsa in Ayurveda is complimented by Satvavajaya Chikitsa. Some of the therapies is Ayurveda are wholly based on suggestions. I would like to hear something from you. What's your experience regarding this. 
I believe that Ayurveda can be enhanced with hypnotism or sammohan. I think people limit it to just placebo effect. 
What's your look on it ? Please let me know.

Many thanks.....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1021

No comments:

Post a Comment