Sunday 22 July 2012

PSYCHOSEXUAL DISORDER

Dear Colleagues and respected Seniors,

today i came across the strangest and toughest of cases in my career till now.
I have been approached from online by a 38 year old male from France.
He told me he has a state of sexual conflict and wants to change to female.
He or should i say She respecting his identity is an ardent fan of ayurveda and is insisting upon on an Ayurvedic management except for surgery part.
I am yet to classify him into any pysical attributes and how do we explain this phenomenon in ayurveda is yet another confusion for me.
I also wish to know what all things can we truly achieve by cosmetic management and how. I must say that this shall all be definitely performed under an explicit written consent......


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3805

No comments:

Post a Comment