Tuesday 31 January 2012

ORCHITIS

a patient came with following hiostory "i have a rare medical condition concerning my testes. when i was 12 years old, i suffered an accident fell from roof of a house. my head was injured and i was taken to hospital and was in coma for two weeks. however i recovered completely but soon after that my testicles started increasing in size. for about one year i did not tell anyone but finally told my father. the doctors then told me that the accident had affected some glands whcih was causing this problem. the medicines they gave did not help, howver i did not have any pain etc, just developed very large testicles and after some time they stopped increasing. my penile organ also increased in size more than normal. but since that time i suffered because of too much production of semen fluid and it used to cause me lot of pain in my testicles when they were swollen. i had to masturbate very frequently. after marriage the problem was controlled to some extent, but about 20 years ago i was divorced. however in my 50's the problem subsided and i was healthy. but since last few years again the same problem has occured and at my age of 61 i have to suffer from excess semen production.....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle1592

No comments:

Post a Comment