Thursday 28 June 2012

A CLINICAL SUCCESS STORY OF CURE OF ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS BY RASOSDHIS

the patient age of 34years he came to me 5months ago he was suffering from ankylosing spondylitis with lumbar lordosis and sacral arthritis with +HLAB27 and LDH was625 mg/dl diagnosed by dr. Kalamkar orthopedic surgeon nagpur he tooks 6months rx but didnt got any relief then he came to me it was my first case of this type in my life ok he is vata kapha prakriti person and kroor kosth i diagnosed it as amavata for suitablity of my treatmnt
I started peepal bark kashaya 50ml once a day
Balamoola and ashwagandha mool se nadi sweda
And some combination of rasosadhis that i am hiding for my research work on this case after 10days pt got much relieve on symtoms and after 4months again i send him for investigation when i got report its unbelieveble his HLAB27 becomes negative and LDH turns to normal 295mg/dl its wonder in medical science and the gene expression has been changed becomes normal so for more details u cn contact me 09590604291,07509757747 i have the complete documentation of whole case.....jai ayurved thnks....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle3506

No comments:

Post a Comment