Friday 6 April 2012

SHUKLAJI AUR MISHRAJI KI BEECH ANNBANN HOGI TOH KYA HOGA ?

Today is Sunday, as usual I have come up with a unique story about different kinds of medicines and their therapeutic effects on our body when they go inside without any proper instructions …this story came in to my mind recently, when I saw a prescription of one of my patients…He is in his mid-forties and taking medicines for Diabetes, BP, Cholesterol, Back ache and for Acidity..His prescription was filled with almost 15 medicines (allopathic).He came to me to take ayurvedic medicines for the above said diseases...I said what is the need of taking ayurvedic medicines when you are taking allopathic medicines already?.....


http://ayurvedaconsultants.com/caseshow.aspx?ivalue=engoogle2593

No comments:

Post a Comment